Thursday, September 21, 2006

Long-Ass Weekend

Ok, so I have a long weekend this weekend because T doesn't have school tomorrow. So, three days of both kids and no fucking breaks. I'm angry and frustrated for various reasons, none of which I shall put here. I just need to vent, and I can't and it's really, really, really frustrating!

I'm tired. I'm lonely. And I really can't do anything about it right now. I'm kind of tired of people saying, "just go out". Well, umm... even if I could get a baby sitter, I really don't have anyone to go out with. And I'm not really comfortable going out alone. How's this for ironic, the Loner wants friends and has no idea how to go about getting some.

And I mean real friends, not cyber friends because everyone knows online friends aren't real friends.
****If you cannot read the dripping sarcasm in that, you are at the wrong blog.****

No comments: