Saturday, September 23, 2006

Things are better

Sort of, I think, in a way, for now at least.

I know, I know, I'm one dramatic mess after another.

But you guys are just awesome. All the comments really felt good, new comers too!

On the other hand, I still won't be around much for a bit, but only because things are a little busy right now. I need to get T's birthday pictures transferred and post a few. Plus tomorrow we are going to Disney on Ice, so I'll have pictures from that. It's a Disney Princess show, and supposed to have Tinkerbell there too! *ahem* The girls are really looking forward to it. ;) I'm going to dress B in last years Halloween Tinkerbell costume if it still fits, and T has picked out a dress she wants to wear with one her princess tiaras. The few actual costumes we have are too little for her now.

I also need to get B's costume for this year finished so I can take pictures of the two of them to send with Halloween cards. I'll post some here as soon as I get to it.

So things are a bit better, but busier.

Oh, and hubs got a job in Maryland. He has been on a contract job in North Carolina, the Maryland job is a permanent job, not contract. He went up there this weekend to look at a room for rent he found on roommates.com. He wants us to move up there, but things just aren't right at the moment. Between him and me as well as with my school and everything else. So for the moment the girls and I are here, and he's there. I really don't want to move. I love my house, and I love Tennessee. This is my home. But we are just going to wait and see what happens.

Still haven't come up with a sign off. Although someone did suggest "May your day be free of imbeciles." Thats a good one. I was hoping to get several suggestions and pick/chose/mix/be inspired by the combination. Well, I'll try to make it around to everyone's blog and post pictures here sooner or later.

6 comments:

Cindy N. said...

I was sent here by Anne, and I just wanted to let you know I was here and that I love your Blog site. You have done a great job with it. I hope everything is ok with you.

Rae Ann said...

Glad things are a little better. Sundays for whatever reason usually find my in a rotten mood so I'll share a little feminist inspired rant with you. Men are so selfish! They think that their needs and their lives are so much more important than anyone else's. I'm sick and tired of living a life that revolves around a man and his selfish concerns. Everything is all about what he wants, what he wants to do, what feels good to him, and so on and so forth. Well, I've sacrificed more of myself and my life and my potential for all of that than he'll ever acknowledge. I don't mean to sound bitter... I'm not really because I have my beautiful, wonderful kids, but this man has taken my youth and beauty but doesn't seem to appreciate it at all. He's clueless as to what I gave up to be his wife. It's always 'what else can he get out of me?' Kat, stick to your own identity and needs and those of your girls.

Freak said...

Good to see your feeling more positive. Your blog is lovely, it is always a pleasure to come on to this page, no matter what your thoughts are.

Mummy said...

Good to hear you are feeling chirpier...good luck with all the halloween costumes, I look fwd to seeing the pics.

Xmichra said...

i am glad to hear things are somewhat better. Even if i don't really beleive you ;) I sorta do. That counts right?? heh.

On my e-mails i also use "May your days be bright, and your contact with stupid people be limited" . I like it :)

Yours could go something like "I'll be nicer, if you'll be smarter" i saw that somewhere and liked that one too.

Lola Starr said...

Glad to see things are going at least a bit better. :) Hope the ice show was fun.