Sunday, September 03, 2006

Drunken post

I am drunkish. Yep. I am. I am watching Alias, season 2 disk 4. I have no idea what to say here. Hubs is here for the weekend. The long holiday weekend. Tonight was Boomsday in Knoxville. Big thingy all day long. Big fireworks at the end. I hate it. Too many people. And we all know about people. They are like slinkys. Mostly useless, but fun to push down stairs. lmao.


Ok, so where the hell is everyone? Nobody blogs anymore and those that do don't blog much. But a few blog as much as always, and that's nice. I don't blog as much as I used to, which sucks. But sometimes I don't know what to say and sometimes all I have to say can't be said. *sigh*


So what am I drinking? Anyone? I bet someone knows. Screwdrivers. lol. My second one. I had three shots of Smirnoff twist of orange vodka too. Yep, THREE. But they were small. Very small. But so am I! hehe.


I have new jammies. I bought them today. The pants are cropped and black with tinkerbells on them. The top is a tank. Grey with tink. It says "believe in magic". Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I believe in the impossible. Sometimes I don't believe in anything.

And what does all that have to do with the price of tea in China??? Not a fucking thing. I'm drunk and I don't have anyone to talk to so I'm rambling. Ok, I could talk to hubs, but he's not drunk, he doesn't drink, how fun is that? Ok, so I'm off here because I say too much and I might say more, which would be way too much. So, I'll say nothing more. At all. And leave so much unsaid.

7 comments:

Tamarai said...

LMAO! I love your drunk post. It makes sense in a weird kind of way.

Rae Ann said...

That's so funny! I was chemically inconvenienced last night too, but unfortunately I wasn't able to put thoughts into words as well as you did. lol

Xmichra said...

LMAO!! hehe... that was the cutest post ever! hehe...

Kelli said...

You do really cute drnk posts. Next time I get drunk I am totally going to blog.

Smirnoff orange? That sounds fabulous..

I bet your jammies are cute! How abot a picture??

Lola Starr said...

Hee, hee...see this is why I want internet at home, so I can put up fun drunken post like this one! :)

~ good girl ~ said...

heheheheheheh!!!!!!! Love love love this post!!!

Sometimes, believe just for the hell of it! Heck, why-tf now??

I luuuuuuuuuuuuurve those jammies!! I ama big fan of jammies. I don't wear them enough coz it's so freakin' hot here in SG. But women always look so adorable in them :-)

GG x

truckdriver_sefl said...

hehehe!!

now that was good!!

hehehe!!

Ok I just looked a the wor verification thingy and here it is mmmnbjm LOL no thats funny too!!