Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Disney on Ice, wishes, runny noses, and foot surgery

It was a great show, the girls had a great time. All the Princesses were there and Tinkerbell came out between all the different stories. The dragon from Sleeping Beauty spouted real fire onto the ice just before the Prince defeated her. The show was all about wishes coming true.

What do you wish for?


In other news, the girls have colds. T has moved to the coughing-up-a-lung-every-night phase but B just started showing signs of it, so she only has a runny nose.


I made a B on my PC Hardware test today. I don't know what I made on my English test from Monday yet. We have a sub for two weeks. The teacher injured her foot last week and had to have surgery today. Poor thing will be in a wheel chair for a few weeks when she does get back. I miss her. Our sub is annoying.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I've never been to a "Disney on Ice Show". Kinda hard to get my ole man to take me:-). Oh well *shrugs*. Hope you took lots of pics to show:-).

Rae Ann said...

The show sounds great! Two of my kids have strep. It must be going around their school. What do I wish for? That's a really good but tricky question. ;-) I hope all of your wishes come true in the best ways!

truckdriver_sefl said...

I was never a big fan of subs either:-}

Lola Starr said...

The show sounds like it was awesome. :) Sorry to hear the kids are sick but yay for your B! Subs really are annoying.

Kelli said...

Im glad you had a good time at the show! Im getting sick too..nasty cough and today a sore throat. I hope it goes away soon. Thats what I wish for right now. That and prince charming to drive up in a white jeep. :)

Tamarai said...

Sounds fab! Take me with you next time - I need an excuse to wear my tiara

Xmichra said...

I would love to take Kira to one of those.

Poor kiddo's being all sick! Are you the only one to take care of them now?? Sick kids are huge energy drains. Watch your levels too dear.

and as for wishes..i have far too many. I would need to find a lifetime of majic lamps i think!