Tuesday, September 19, 2006

School

I haven't mentioned it lately, but school is going good. Two quizzes in the computer class I'm in, awesome grades: 27/30 and 22/20. Yeah, I'm that good. ;) My English class is as good. A couple of small assignments 14/15 on one and a 5/5. My first test is coming up tomorrow in English, it's on poetry. Cross your fingers for me! I understand poetry so much more than I did just a month ago. There are a couple of pieces we have studied that I really liked, I'll share them sometime this week. My first computer test is next Monday (classes only on Monday and Wednesday for both). I have a web class too. It's an incredibly way-back-beginner-why-do-I-need-this-course computer class. If it were an actual class I would fall asleep. lol. It's going fine too.

Well, go read the next post because I posted twice tonight. yeah, I was that bored.

9 comments:

Lola Starr said...

Yay for school going well. Can't wait to see what kind of poetry you're studying. :)

bubbles said...

good luck on the test!

truckdriver_sefl said...

Sounds like its going great!

Freak said...

I love poetry, I have always written stuff including songs, poems, short stories and articles - I'm studying a Journalism degree at the moment and it is really hard !! I am in my last year and due to write my 10,000 word dissertation - I feel very over whelemed :(

Good luck with the poetry - you will love it, let me know how you get on and if you want to read some of mine just let me know!

~ good girl ~ said...

22/20?? Heh!! So, how did that English test go??

I love everything about school, tests and all! sigh. I most especially love that "anything is possible" feeling when walking to class, wind in the air, bag on shoulder, hungry to learn. Mmm...

GG xo

Xmichra said...

WOOT! good on you Kat!!! I am so proud of you!!! :)

I don't really understand poetry. I just try my best to emuate it. heh.

Shayna said...

Good Luck, Kat... sounds like you are on a roll! :)

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Kat,
I just love this blog
and all the fairies too
Thanks for stopping by
Wishing you a Magical evening
laters ... toot toot toorooloo! - Q.

Rae Ann said...

Spounds really good about school. I'm so glad it going well!