Friday, September 08, 2006

More lists

Anne had this on her blog, she didn't tag anyone, but I didn't have anything else to say.

Things that scare me.
1. bugs
2. being in total darkness
3. being alone too much

People who make me laugh.
1. My girls
2. Bubbles
3. my blogger buddies

Things I hate most.
1. Liars
2. Mean people
3. bugs

Things I don't understand.
1. Liars
2. Mean people
3. Life

Things I'm doing right now.
1. Making this list.
2. Watching Alias
3. Wishing I had someone to talk to right now.

Things I want to do before I die.
1. Travel to England, Scotland, France, and maybe Italy.
2. Fix my house and yard up like I imagine it.
3. Be in love with someone who can love me in return.

Things I can do.
1. write (as in stories and occasional poems)
2. mix a good strong screwdriver
3. Cross-stitch and quilt rather well.

Ways to describe my personality.
1. snarky
2. vivacious
3. sweet :)

Things I can't do.
1. Lie to someone I care about.
2. draw
3. be mean to animals

Things I think you should listen to.
1. Music, all kinds, whatever you like.
2. A cat purr
3. A mountain stream

Things you should never listen to.
1. known liars
2. Marilyn Manson
3. salesmen

Things I'd like to learn.
1. How to speak french
2. How to play piano
3. How to sing well

Favorite foods.
1. Chocolate fudge cake
2. Pizza
3. hamburgers

Beverages I drink regularly.
1. Pepsi
2. sweet tea
3. screwdrivers


Shows I watched as a kid.
1. Wonder Woman
2. Bugs Bunny
3. The Dukes of Hazzard

5 comments:

Xmichra said...

that's a great list Kat. And it is pretty insightful. Of course now i must swipe it ;)

Kelli said...

Hey lady...

I hate it that you are sad (and you can totally tell). Hope you had a nice weekend and that things are looking up...

Lola Starr said...

Nice list. :) You should definitely go to Italy, it's amazing!

Rae Ann said...

Love your list! If I wasn't in such a rotten mood today I'd do it too. lol Have a great day!

Miz BoheMia said...

Oooh! I always love learning more about you sweet Lady!