Monday, February 13, 2006

Bald guys and sleeping late

It was a normal day in a little shop down by the river. The guy that plays Lex Luthor on Smallville was making shoes and we were watching. That's when I realized that I couldn't find the baby. I started calling her name and looking for her. I was so afraid she had wandered too close to the river. Suddenly I hear "Momma" . Wait a minute that is my oldest daughter. "Momma." I don't remember her being here.

Then I am in my bedroom, it is still dark and my oldest is standing in the door way. According to the clock it is only 6:23am. The alarm doesn't go off until 6:30am. She said the phone had been ringing. So I check the caller id, and it was Mom. I'm imagining that she had fallen and couldn't get up, but then how did she get the phone??? So I call her back. She said schools are closed. wtf? I can hear traffic on the road below from my bedroom window, it's just zipping by. There isn't even snow left here. So I go downstairs and check the website. It is closed because roads are bad in some areas of the county. When I was a kid city and county schools were separate, but now they are combined. I remember being so jealous that the county kids didn't have to go, but us city kids did.

So I went up and told T that she could go back to sleep, that school was out for the day. I checked on the two year old, because I was still a bit disturbed by my dream. Then I went back to sleep for TWO MORE HOURS before the little one woke us up.

Just my luck, I dream about a guy from a TV show and do I get the HOT super hero? No, just the bald bad guy.

5 comments:

Sar said...

I hope your two extra hours weren't as freaky. Hubby watches Smallville, btw.

Xmichra said...

haha... were the next two hours better???

Chris said...

Hey, at least you got the extra two hours. Those kinds of dreams always freak me out, especially when they bleed into my waking life.

And hey, Smallville Lex Luthor is pretty sexy. Uh, you know, so I hear. ;)

Kelli said...

I think the bald one is pretty sexy myself...but maybe I just like the bald guys..I mean the bad guys.. :)

bubbles said...

still funny seeing it in writing. Glad Mum wasn't hurt!