Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Legend of Zorro

I rented The Legend of Zorro the other night. It had this gorgeous fellow in it.

Isn't he beautiful?



Oh yeah, Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones were in it too. Both beautiful in their own right. Although I must say Antonio isn't aging as well as most actors.

But back to my favorite character. He's huge for one thing, gorgeous thick black hair. He is also a bit of comedic relief. At one point chugging what I assumed to be wine and belching then later smoking a pipe. Overall the movie was good, but I liked the first one better.

I googled (as I always do) and found out that this wonderful breed of horse is called a Friesian.





This isn't the same horse from the movie, but it is the same breed.

6 comments:

Xmichra said...

ohh.. very pretty !! i had a horse when i was younger and so did my brother. he named his 'cocconut' because I am allergic.. figured i would stay off his horse that way ;)

Still love horses, but haven't ridden one in years.. years o' years!

bubbles said...

what a magnigicent animal!!! very manly looking.

Chris said...

He really isn't aging all that well, is he? I think the thing with him is, he needs to play characters his own age. When he tries to play younger is when he looks really old.

Rae Ann said...

That is a beautiful horse! I love horses. You might like watching Hidalgo. It has lots of horses as well as Viggo Mortensen.

truckdriver_sefl said...

I love horses you know everyone here in Texas has at least one horse one oil well and there are no trees:-}

The Aging Pony said...

I love Friesian horses!