Monday, February 20, 2006

Pictures of stuff


The wall in the local Applebees. We actually lived near Nashville when the Titans first came to Tennessee. It was neat watching the stadium go up slowly.


This is the static sticker on the back window of my car. It is a faery cat celtic design I bought it at the Celtic shop in Gatlinburg a couple of years ago.


My nightstand. See the purple kitty? My oldest picked it out for me year before last when I was in the hospital. She said "I picked it because it is so you".

7 comments:

Chris said...

Aww. I love it when kids say stuff like that. And that's a cool sticker. :)

bubbles said...

neat post....nothing in particular but still neat!

Xmichra said...

that bear looks suspiciously like pookie (garfields bear)!!
I love the sticker, it's always a great thing to find something that is connecting toyour spirit and your truck ;)

truckdriver_sefl said...

I like "stuff" :-}

Anonymous said...

wow, these are really cool pictures and a great idea for a post.
Thanks for sharing these personal pictures kat.
tc

Tamarai said...

Hello, my darling Kat

I LOVE that celtic kitty sticker. How bloody awesome!!

**waaah!** I want a purple kitty too!! You have the nicest stuff!

Rae Ann said...

I still like the Titans even though they've sucked for the last few years.