Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Country questions

I saw this over at Xmichra's. She didnt' tag me, but it looked like fun!


1. Have you ever been muddin’? No

2. Have you ever been on a dirt/gravel road? Yeah, I lived on one in high school and for two years before moving to the suburbs last year.

3. Ever been swimmin’ at the river? rivers, no. lakes, yes as a kid.

4. Ever had a bonfire party? no

5. Have you ever driven a tractor? Yeah, I used it to move bales of hay to the horse fields.

6. Have you ever been on a horse? Yes, but I don't really know what I'm doing yet. I want lessons desperately!

7. Call a kiss “sugar” (Gimme some sugar)? No, but I'm realated to lots of people that do.

8. Get stuck, in a 4WD, in mud up to the windows? No

9. Do you say fixin’, reckon and ya’ll? fixin' -no. reckon and ya'll - yes

10. Ever done 90 mph down a dirt road? no.

11. Worked/Lived on a farm? That depends, do four horses make a farm? Also, in high school I lived next to cow fields, but they weren't ours.

12. Been to a rodeo? Yes

13. Do you own cowboy boots? Three pair of ropers. If a horse steps on you and you aren't wearing sturdy boots, it hurts! (Yes, I found that out the hard way.)

14. Have you ever went rollin’ yard? no

15. Have you ever said “git er done”? hell no

16. Does your town have a “Drive A Tractor to School Day”? lmao. no

17. Have you ever had a party in a barn? no

18. Do you think tractors are sexy? That depends on who's driving it. ;)

19. Ever rode a 4-wheeler? Yes, I owned one until I became pregnant with little B. Then I traded it for another horse. :)

20. Are you from the country? no

21. If so, are you proud of it? umm...see # 20

22. Gone hunting? NO

23. Gone fishing? yes. It was boring.

24. Can you clog or have you been clogging? no, but I have a sister-in-law who can.

25. Been on a hay ride? hasn't everyone?

26. Have you ever line danced? yes! It's most fun after a drink or two.

27. Camped under the stars? no

28. Ever been cow tippin’? no

29. Ever owned a pick up truck? Brand new '95 Ford Ranger, bright red, It looked good with me in it. ;)

30. Had a pig for a pet? ewww

31. Own a pair of overalls? Only maternity ones, comfy and cute!

32. Pee’d on the side of the road? no.

33. Made homemade wine? no.

34. Had a party at the creek? Does during summer camp count?

35. Milked a cow? no

36. Ran across round bails of hay? no

37. Must have sweat tea? There are other kinds?

38. Been to a race? no

39. Drink fresh milk, straight from the dairy farm? ewwww

40. Include the word “yonder” in your vocabulary? of course!


So I'm a city girl with just a little country in her. That works for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is quite interesting..in a cowboy farm girl kinda way.
Loved your answers especially all the ewwwwwwwwwww's.

later tater

Xmichra said...

that's funny.. i think i might be a little more redneck than you are..haha!

honkeie said...

Never sucked on a cows boobie but I did answer yes to allot of others hahaha

Rae Ann said...

That's great! I think I'll put it on my blog too.

Hale McKay said...

To paraphrase puffin: "Golly,purty soon and bye and bye this here goldurn idea is gonna git on over yonder at my spread. I done been fixin' to post another redneck one.