Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This bitch is PISSED

I have had trouble logging into my Gmail account all weekend. Yesterday I was able to get into it before bed, I haven't been able to get in it all day today. I sent the help desk a message and what did I get in return? This message:

"Thank you for your report. We apologize for any confusion or
inconvenience. For your security, we have temporarily disabled access
because our system detected abnormal usage."

WTF??? So I can't get into my account because I USED it?? I am so furious! It is frustrating to sit here and not be able to get into my account at ALL!!! Is anyone else having trouble or know how I can fix this?

5 comments:

truckdriver_sefl said...

That does SUCK!!!!!

Kat said...

You know, I get mad enough finally to complain on here about my gmail and then it works for me! lol

Chris said...

Well, one thing to remember is that this is still the beta version of gmail. We are, essentially, testing it for them. So, things are bound to be buggy at times. I am frankly amazed it works as well as it does.

Though, I was kind of cranked when they sent me a mail telling me one of my recent emails to you would be delayed. ;)

Sar said...

The problem I get with Gmail is significant delays. I could be involved in a string of emails and my 2nd and 4th responses might not get delivered until after my 7th and 8th. Makes for bizzare and frustrating dialog.

Rae Ann said...

I've had that happen on aol too. One time someone hacked into my screenname and used it to send a bunch of spam.