Monday, March 27, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Just a Trucker.

Accent ~ East Tennessee with just a touch of Alabama.

Booze of choice ~ Any fruity mixed drink!

Chore I hate ~ Cleaning.

Dog or Cat ~ Cats mostly, but some dogs are acceptable too.

Essential Electronics ~ computer, digital camera, ipod, tv, dvd player

Favorite perfume/cologne ~ perfume for me: Safari (made by Ralph Lauren) and Body By Victoria (made by Victoria's Secret). Cologne I like on a man: eternity, polo, drakkar (spelling?)

Gold or Silver ~ White gold

Hometown ~ Knoxville, TN

Insomnia ~ Sometimes late at night.

Job Title ~ Domestic Goddess

Kids ~ Two princesses, 8 and 2

Living Arrangment ~ I currently share my two story home with my two princesses, a golden retriever, and two kitties. We also have a rabbit named Bunni that lives outside.

Most Admired Trait ~ honesty

Number of Sexual Partners ~ 5

Overnight Hospital Stays ~ 4

Phobia ~ bugs. (just the icky ones not ladybugs and stuff)

Quote ~ I'm jumpier than a virgin at a prison rodeo. -Blanche Devereaux (The Golden Girls)

Religion ~ Methodist-ish

Siblings ~ Two sisters

Time I wake up ~ When I have to

Unusual talent/skill ~ I'm double-jointed.

Vegetable I refuse to eat ~ Collard greens

Worst Habit ~ nail-biting

X-rays ~ ummm...dental. My arm once when I was pregnant and fell over the cat. (yeah, I'm a klutz) The tech wrapped three of those lead aprons on me just to be safe. My ankle when I broke it, I was 8.

Yummy foods I make ~ Fried chicken! Turkey dinner including homemade cornbread dressing. I don't cook much. No microwave jokes Bubbles!!!

Zodiac sign ~ Taurus, which explains why I'm such a stubborn bitch.

Ok, now I get to tag five people.

Xmichra
Chris
RaeAnn
Sam
Sar

No pressure if you don't want to. Have fun with it.

10 comments:

Sar said...

I enjoyed reading this only to find you tagged me! So you'd like to see the mystery woman to be further revealed. You got it pretty kitty. :)

Anonymous said...

velly interesting dahling!

truckdriver_sefl said...

wow I love it:-} ya did a wonderful job!!

Kat have a great day sweetie:-}

bubbles said...

well you took out my microwave cracks you you TARUS! so I then have to say something nice....hmmm bet that double jointedness came in handy with the sexual partners huh?!

Kat said...

Bubbles: very handy indeed!

smartass.

truckdriver_sefl said...

Very nice:-}
love your job........
love your honesty!!

Xmichra said...

awesome! I will get to it tonight, once i have officially lifted the quarintine off my home computer.

Day by Day said...

Funny... a lot of your answers I was saying "me too"... :)

Rae Ann said...

cool! I'll do it now...

Minka said...

Hi there. My first time over here. Saw you over at Sar´s and thought I come by :) I did this tacking thing in Sar´s comment section...it was very funny!
Love your sidebar which reflects your personality quite well, it seems!