Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Shopping

When Mr. Kat found out about my recent fall and subsequent blues, he suggested I go buy a new shirt or something.

Because that's what you do to make a woman feel happy, you buy her something.

Right? (was that dripping with sarcasm? because I was really going for dripping.)

Since he suggeseted it, I decided what the hell?


So I bought a shirt. **
















And then I bought some shoes. (Yes, the black ones are just like the new shoes Bubbles showed off in her recent HNT.)










I also bought a new spring outfit for each of the girls.



**I actually had a $10 gift card Belk sent me in the mail. The shirt was on clearance for $12.99, so with tax it was only $3 and some change!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

hmmm..shopping...I want to shop...

Cute stuff..I think I need a victoria secret fix. Nothing makes me feel better than new undies..

truckdriver_sefl said...

Feel all better? :-} looks like you did good!

Day by Day said...

I Don't Care What The Reason... I LOVE to shope... I went on Saturday and bought some new lingerie toooo! :)

Tamarai said...

I like the shoes and the underwear. Do you feel better, though?

Rae Ann said...

I love those shoes! You've made me want to go shopping. lol

Lola Starr said...

Nice stuff! Makes me want to go shopping, I haven't been in forever!!!!

bubbles said...

so when can i help you spend your money again??lol!

Sar said...

Nothing cheers me up more than new shoes, and I just love your new wedge sandals.