Thursday, March 09, 2006

HNT ~ Topless

Yep, you read the title right.



Topless



HNT ~ topless.



If you want topless, keep scrolling.




You know you want to!





A little further!











LOL. I wish I could have seen your faces!

This is where I have had to shower while I am fixing up my bathroom. Mermaid Barbie. And you see all the little Pooh Bears with little ducky friends? Yeah, they aren't so cute anymore.


I gotta finish my bathroom!




Oh, and there's a REALLY FUNNY joke just below this. Go on down and check it out.

13 comments:

bubbles said...

HAHA! and you all thought you were going to get a sneak peek at Pretty Kitty! Whew....am I relieved! LOL!

Lee Ann said...

How adorable...love that!
Happy HNT!

paitl1 said...

i always knew the little mermaid was an exhibitionist

truckdriver_sefl said...

Kat you are awesome!! Love the music by the way!! HHNT!!

-tnchick- said...

Muahaha...

I knew it had to be a joke or we wouldn't have had to scroll so far down hehehe...

Cute!

Xmichra said...

I didn't know it was a joke. and i seriously considered not scrolling down.. i just don't know about this HNT! hehe... I am kidding of course, but I prefer fiction fridays ;)

Anonymous said...

well...knowing what a classy lady you are, I knew you wouldn't be showing us your boobs but that's ok, you still look HOT!
Happy HNT
Tc

The Village Idiot said...

you my dear are as much a smartass as I am...I refer you to my "Cock" blog entry of last weeks HNT

Great one!

Chris said...

You are too damn funny, my dear. I love it. This joke is even better than the one in the previous post (which was pretty funny). :)

decker said...

nice tail! HHNT!

-tnchick- said...

I got you added on the TN blogroll :)

Rae Ann said...

You're such a tease! LOL

Bravo said...

I have a 6-year-old daughter, and often can't even get into the shower for all the naked barbie harlots covering the floor adn on the shelves. Honestly, it's a little intimidating...