Friday, May 19, 2006

Another tag!

I found this tag over at Xmichra's and it looked like fun.

This how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

Xmichra gave me the letter "C". Here are my words in no particular order.

Cats ~ Of course this was the first word I thought of! I love cats, all cats. I have two cats, both boys. An orange tabby named Charlie who always sleeps at my feet and a big ol' fluffy black and white named Mr. Whiskers, who actually claims my oldest daughter as his.

Curiosity ~ Goes right along with the cat thing. I have a very curious nature myself, and love to find out more about people I am getting to know. Which is why I love these tag things!

Children ~ My girls. Well, what can I say without getting all mushy??

Camera ~ I love taking pictures with my camera, especially pictures of my girls! And of course I have to put my pictures on my...

Computer ~ I love my computers! Yes plural, because not only do I have my home computer, I now have a laptop which was my birthday present and I can blog from ANYWHERE! Well, almost anywhere.

Chocolate ~ I love chocolate. Rich deep fudgy cake, milk choclate candies, all of it. And one of my newest favorite treats Chocolate Haagan Daaz. yummy.

Creative ~ I am a creative person in many ways and I admire creativity in others.

Comments ~ I love comments. Comments from old friends, comments from new friends, I am a totally comment whore! Aren't we all?

Color ~ I love color. If you ask my favorite color, I can't sick with just one. I can narrow my most favorites down to purple, blue, red and green. Which is my favorite at the moment depends on what the color is applying to and what mood I'm in.

Cute ~ My girls, cats, bunnies, puppies, I could go on, but you get the point.


That is my ten, now leave me a comment and ask me for a letter!

8 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Wow! That's so cool! Another "c" word. lol

I'd like to try this too. Throw me a letter Vanna! ;-)

Chris said...

Good words! Can I have a letter? :)

Kat said...

Rae ann gets the letter "P", and Chris the letter "L".

Xmichra said...

hehe.. i love tags like these. It leaves it up to the person to make stuff up. andit is usually fun stuff :)

great answers Kat! Glad you played!

-tnchick- said...

Fun answers. Xmichra gave me B - so I can't ask for a letter...

Sar said...

I've seen this - it's so cool!

Sar said...

And since you're a total comment whore, here's a bonus comment for the pretty kitty! :D

Sar said...

And of course I loved your answers, Kat, they're so you! Congrats on the laptop, I'm on mine right now. :)