Monday, May 01, 2006

Flower Power

May is here! Which means May flowers. (Technically, they are April flowers because I prepared this post the other day, but you get the point!)


My pink roses are finally blooming.



A perfect pansy.











These two pictures are my small yellow rose bush. I have two. Both the yellow rose bushes bloomed first. The pink one finally bloomed, the red bush just now has buds and the peach colored one doesn't even have a bud yet! The peach is new, I just put it out this spring so I'm really wanting to see what they look like.



6 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Those are so pretty! I love the yellow ones!

Michael Lehet said...

I love spring flowers! We're in the middle of Tulip Season up here!

Xmichra said...

we are finally getting some decent weather here too... but tonight it is calling for a snow storm!!! That will kill everything that has already grown.. grrr!!!

Kat said...

Thank you everyone!

Michael: I love tulips, they never last long enough. I plan to put some bulbs out this fall for next spring.

raynwomaan: One can NEVER have too many rose bushes. There are just so many colors!

xmichra: Yay! for the decent weather. But a snow storm in May? wow. You are really way up there, aren't you? :P

Sar said...

Wow, are those all your flowers? They look so perfect. Not that you can't produce perfect flowers, just that it's all the more impressive. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, these flowers are beautiful, great job kat.
tc