Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I won something!

I won the Caption Contest over at Belle of the Brawl! I want to thank everyone that voted for me. This is really turning out to be a really good week for me. Bubbles is getting Mr. Bubbles to babysit all four of our kids so we can go out to eat tomorrow night for my birthday, just us girls! My office/library is almost done. (btw, bathroom is done, I just haven't taken the pictures yet.) How much better can this week get?!?!

Bounce


Oh yeah, check out this sexy little song on my sidebar. It's my new favorite song, I just have to dance when it comes on!

5 comments:

Xmichra said...

that's so exciting! I am glad you are getting a time out with Bubbles. You need a time out!! And i can't wait to see the painting progress!!

Rae Ann said...

Have a great birthday dinner! I 'secretly' love Snoop Dogg. lol

truckdriver_sefl said...

Great song have a great birthday!!

Kyahgirl said...

congratulations kat!! :-)

Sar said...

YAY KAT!!!

I hope you & Bubbles have a great ladies night out.