Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Birthday night and more random pictures

I had a great time the night of my birthday. We went to the Olive Garden, very yummy. The waiters sang Happy Birthday to me in Italian. Afterwards we went by the mall for a relaxing, non stroller pushing time. Victoria's Secret had all new colors in my favorite kind of undies, so I bought some. :)

We didn't do much, but that was the greatness of it. We didn't HAVE to do much. We just looked good and had a relaxing evening out. Oh, and while we were at the mall, I took Bubbles into Hot Topic, she had never been! I was a little disappointed though, they didn't have very much in the section where they keep fairy stuff. They did have this cute little t-shirt I might go back for though!

Back at her house she gave me the coolest journal and photo album, in two of my favorite colors (lavender and lime green). I've decided to use them to record just "me" memories, starting with this night. I have plenty of other stuff to record kid memories. :)

Now for the random pictures:




My "me" photo album and journal.


Birthday card my daughter made.




Room in process of being finished

4 comments:

Xmichra said...

very cool, soulds like a great day!! The journals are very pretty, smae withthe undies. the card is sooo cute! ANd your cats seem to be enjoing the room!

Tamarai said...

FAB! Happy birthday. Love the journals and the undies... not to mention the gorgeous kitties.

Happy Happies for your birthday!

3carnations said...

Sounds like a good birthday!

truckdriver_sefl said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful night out!!

Now.................I can't wait till HNT woooooooohooooooooooo!!