Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Picture Post


T reading in the car. Check out the little temporary tattoo on her arm.









This is the face B makes when you fuss at her now. She does it on cue. She's such a ham.














These are in one of my hanging baskets.


The side of my refrigerator. Yeah, there's even more stuff on the front. Some of these pictures are from when T was a toddler. The picture on the left under her school picture is her too, in a pink bathing suit when she was two.






My painting clothes and a preview of the walls in my office/library. (Bathroom pictures are coming this weekend.)

6 comments:

Tamarai said...

I do like the flowers. I am envious. Mine haven't come up yet.

bubbles said...

neat post...random....and there is T! Always a treat. B takes after her momma I think.

bubbles said...

HAppy birthday!

Xmichra said...

they are two of the sweetest girls! And If my fridge were not covered by a wall I would have the same thing. The front is overloaded with pictures :)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!.. and you and you and you. .lalalal!

Anonymous said...

great pictures kat, love the flowers and B's funny face..aww that's cute.

Kelli said...

Thats the cutest face I have ever seen! Adorable!!