Thursday, June 29, 2006

Losing my mind

So I have been going almost 24/7 with the kids for a month. They have gone to my mom's a couple of times, but I spend that time running around doing things I can't do with them, so it's really not a break, is it? I've started this post over three times since this morning. I'm trying like hell to not sound like a total bitch, but let's face facts. I am. Day in day out of nothing but kids and dishes and taking the dog out and feeding the cats, dog, rabbit, kids. Do you know how often kids eat? Laundry is never caught up and grass is growing in my flower beds!

I got new tires. Took the kids and got new tires. Do you know, when I walk by my car, it smells like new tires. And when I drive it doesn't pull to the right all the time. It's so smooth now. And you know the best part? The tires were on sale! Now if I can just remember to take them in every 5000 miles for rotation and balance it's free. I'm excited over new tires, how sad is that??

New news about my decision to go back to school. I decided to go with a shorter degree. Something I can actually get a job at in two years, give or take a semester. I register in August.

There's a little mystery over at Belle of the Brawl. Apparently today's guest is MIA. I think the guest in question should confess so regular brawlers may commence public ridicule.

I know this post was rambly and messy and not in my usually style. I'll try to be me again in a day or two.

7 comments:

Tamarai said...

sounds like you have a lot on, Kat. In your mind and in your life.

Peace and light.

truckdriver_sefl said...

sometimes we are ALL rambly and messy:-}

Xmichra said...

you NEED a break. that is why you are all rambly!! Are you on the countdown to when school starts again?

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. 24/7 with the kids can be hard, especially when you have a routine for getting things done during the school year. Personally, I've had enough of my kids and I can't wait for August. Sad, but true. :(

Great news about going back to school. I'll have to wait until Landon starts Kindergarten.

-tnchick- said...

24/7 with kids here, too. I'd love a break!

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Girl, I have 32 minutes and counting until my honey gets off work and comes home to give me a break! It's been 3 weeks, 1 day, 22 hours and 29 minutes since my last outing for myself!!

Anyway, what I wanted to say is...I feel your pain Mommy!

Rae Ann said...

Oh, I can so relate! Man, the dishes and laundry and the eating. It never ends!