Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend stuff

I took my eight year old to see Over the Hedge yesterday. Very funny, I think I laughed more than she did. Bruce Willis plays a double talking raccoon. William Shatner is a possum, pretty sure he's going to in an Oscar for some of those "playing dead" scenes. His daughter is the first possum I've seen with too much eyeliner, Avril Lavigne does her voice. There's a skunk named Stella and a squirrel named Hammy that almost steal the movie.

Oh, and Puffin, make sure to check out the new video on my sidebar, I think you'll like it. :)


I also added more pictures on my Flickr account just click the box on the sidebar to go see.

3 comments:

Sar said...

Talk about timing! We just got back from taking the girls to see Over The Hedge. Steve Carrell was Hammy - loved him! Cars is next (noticed your video).

Kelli said...

I want to take Baby Girl to see that movie so bad..Im just not sure she is ready for a movie theater yet..

Unknown said...

Cool! My kids have been wanting to see that movie...at least now I know that it won't be torture to sit through it! LOL