Sunday, October 15, 2006

Accomplished

I have two days of no work and no school to get my house cleaned, laundry done, and Halloween decorations up. Here's what I've done so far today:

1. Pulled out all the winter and fall clothes. T's are all tried on and either packed away as too small, or put up. I haven't quite gotten all of little B's tried on her yet, you have to go a bit at a time with toddlers.

2. Packed away some of the summer clothes, I'll finish that up as I finish up the laundry.

3. Laundry is almost caught up, not just clean but folded and put up too! The zillion shirts hanging in the laundry room finally made it upstairs too. :)

4. I rearranged half my closet to separate shirts I can wear to work and shirts I can't.

5. The cat litter is changed and the floor in the half bath I keep it in is clean.

6. One load of dishes running in the dishwasher, one to go. (Yeah, I suck that bad at housework. We had no clean bowls or spoons.)

7. The kitchen, dining room, and foyer are swept. (T helped with some of that.)

8. We ran to the store for a handful of things we needed for the rest the week.

Ok, my break is over, I need to eat and do some cleaning up in my office.

4 comments:

truckdriver_sefl said...

Hey if you run out of things to do I have a long honey do list:-}

QUASAR9 said...

Het beautiful
sprinkling cleaning polising around
may your day sparkle & joy abound.

Gees Kat, a few months back when I first came over your place, you were living the dream, why be harsh on yourself - enjoy the roller coaster ride - storms and all

When it rains - enjoy the rain
When it shines - enjoy the Sun
When it smiles - enjoy the smile

Here's looking at ya, smiling at ya, and loving ya lots of lots too

Kat said...

truckdriver: Trust me, I have plenty left to do. :P

quasar: I just love getting a comment from you, they always make me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting things accomlished! I have much at my apartment that needs to be accomplished. My apartment is scary right now. ;)