Friday, October 13, 2006

Wrong again

It was not a lucky day. It was a shitty day. I was tired before I even got to work this morning because of work last night. Work was boring. My mom is tired of dealing with my oldest kid and I don't have anywhere else to put her while I work. My oldest kid is almost completely out of control. She just won't follow the rules or do what I say. I have no clue what to do with her. My husband called and even though this last weekend he insisted we were on one more try, now suddenly we aren't even though he was the one who insisted we were and we've been so back and forth I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I'm tired. I'm grumpy. And I'm lonely.

6 comments:

ghartstein said...

Sorry to hear things are tough. I wish I could say someting to make it better, but with time, things really will work out - they always do. And you can feel free to slap me for that cheesey, hippy-dippy answer. But I do believe it...

Kelli said...

That sucks Kat! Maybe your signals got crossed and the lucky day will be today instead..

maybe?

I hope that things get better..seems you have had a long enough visit from the shit fairy.

QUASAR9 said...

You - feeling lonely, kat?
I thought all was kisses & smiles
The kids are so great
What can I offer but ...

Don't let the magic fade
even in the harsh light of day

Kat said...

Things aren't as bad as they sounded here and I feel better now.

Rae Ann said...

This is my week for being pissy and overwhelmed. My oldest and one of his friends called 911 making a prank call the other day. Talk about furious. Man.

Anonymous said...

FUCK HIM!!!!!! and I don't mean literally..errrrrrrrrrr
you deserve better than to be left dangling like that.

sorry for the language it's what came into my head as I read this post.
tc