Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A little post to push the nudity down

I am the ultimate multitasker. I was watching CSI New York on TV and catching the episode of NCIS that I missed Tuesday night online. And I'm not getting confused. :)

I'm going to do a new meme that Xmichra created sometime in the next day or two. She is the Queen of finding good memes, and now she's creating her own. Coming soon to a blog near you.

I still haven't decorated for Halloween, and I usually get that done at least three weeks before. It will probably be Friday before I do it, tomorrow will be full of errands.

I don't think I'm going to get a Fiction Friday done this week, I haven't had time. Maybe next Friday. I want to add to the story I started, I just can't get my head into it this week.

That's all I've got tonight folks.

4 comments:

Xmichra said...

*Blushes*. .hehe. Well i do hope you do that one. I may be biased, but i think it's the best meme ever. hehe.

Good job watching two shows that actually have twists and knowing what the heck is going on! Must be from all the kiddy interuptions you have had practice catching the important parts.

truckdriver_sefl said...

I am still thinking about your hump day post!! hehehe!

Miz BoheMia said...

Yeah, too distracted with what's going down below!

What did you say?

Kelli said...

I am watching last season of Lost while trying to watch the current ones and I get totally confused!

I may have to go find that meme and do it with you guys.