Friday, October 27, 2006

If anybody cares...

...I changed the name of the girl in my story from Diedre to Delia. It wasn't fitting her and this lady on my show is named Delia and I just looooove it. ;)



Update
Here's a funny footnote for those that are reading Amorlia. I looked up the name meaning, because that's important when naming characters, and I found this:
The girl's name Delia is pronounced DEEL-yah. It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "from Delos." Mythology: the island of Delos was Artemis's birthplace.

3 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

"I am a mother of two girls, age 9 and 2 1/2. I am on a journey learning to be happy with me. I share some of it here."

Hi Kat, magical delight
little story shining bright
changing names with second sight

Magic & warm smiles flowing to you

Xmichra said...

That is too funny! Proof once again that you and Chris have much in common!

Tamarai said...

Wow. That is quite freaky.

Are you sure you and Chris aren't from the same family?