Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A super good day, and VS

I had a most wonderful day today. I haven't been able to study much this past week and today I had a test in both classes. I was super worried about it. The test in PC Hardware was actually broken into two tests. It's on the computer so we get our grades as soon as we finish the test. The part about electricity was the hard one, I made an 81, but with the curve, it pushed it to a 95! The second test was on the math we've done. Binary, Octal, and Hexidecimal conversions. Binary math (logic stuff, not, and, or), and some electricity formulas. I made 100! :) Not only did I get a perfect score, but when I finished and the computer told me I missed one, I called the teacher over to point out that the scoring was wrong. hehe. He cuts and pastes so the test isn't the same every year, and occasionally he misses one when changing the key.

I had a test in English too. I don't know what the grade is yet, but I'm pretty sure I did well on it. I did get my essay back. It was the first big essay and project we did a couple of weeks ago. I made an 88, which is a B. I was worried about it. Some of the basic stuff has left me after so long out of school. I did perfect on the grammer part. The part I messed up was the intro paragraph, it wasn't smooth enough with the thesis of the paper and all. And I didn't get the quoting and documenting quite right. And, we got the our next essay assignment. It is half fiction! I have to pick a fairy tale and rewrite it. I haven't looked it all over though, I need to see what else it says.



It's that time of year again. You know what I mean. Millions of women are receiving in their mailboxes, this:

The annual Victoria's Secret, Christmas edition catalog. Isn't that the cutest little skirt and hat you've ever seen? I'd love to have that for Christmas. Along with a tummy tuck to look good in it. ;)














How about the Victoria's Secret Hearts on Fire Diamond Fantasy Bra, only $6,500,000.

2,000 'perfectly cut' Hearts On Fire diamonds. 800-carats.










Do you know what one of my favorite parts of the VS catalog is? The boots!!!!! OMG, they have the most wonderful boots! I have a pair I ordered from them a couple of years ago, black lace up boots. I love them. Here are a few I like off the website.

Lace up



















And sparkly

8 comments:

Tamarai said...

I love those boots!! So sexy. I want a pair of each in each colour. (If only I had the cash that J-Lo has. And the body. Then not only could I afford a diamond bra, I'd look great in one too!)

Congrats on your studies and your test scores! Keep going Kat!!!

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Kat,
I bet you'd look simply delightful
in that "cutest little skirt" hmmm

Love the up beat tempo
glad things are going good for you
Hope you are Having fun on another fun filled day!

Here's smiling back at you!

Rae Ann said...

Cool boots! I don't think I look good in boots though because I'm too short and squatty. lol I would love that diamond bra though. Glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you get to re-write a fairy tale. I love fairy tales. I must be the only one that thinks a diamond bra would be highly uncomfortable. Love the boots though. :)

Kelli said...

Im so happy you had such a great day. You deserve one (or two or three or four) once in awhile.

Hmm..boots..bras...I love VS.

Sar said...

Congrats on doing so well on your test, Kat! Especially the math. ;)

I'm a VS gal, but if I had a 6.5 mil diamond bra, it wouldn't be to hold these sisters. Can you say kaching??

And I had a pair of those lace up boots back in the early '90s except they were lower calf length then - very nice!

Xmichra said...

a diamond bra??? OUCH. and like i need even more weight to add there.. lol!!

I like th eblack boots with the flowers on them. I would definately wear those!

Anonymous said...

WoW! that's great about your test scores.
You're not only cute AND sexy but very very smart as well!
Good kitty!
hugs
tc