Monday, October 16, 2006

UCLA Study

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, she tends to be more attracted to a man with a spear lodged in his chest and tape over his mouth while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

I think they tried doing a study on women going through "The Change," but none of the researchers lived to tell about it.

8 comments:

GERBEN said...

LOL, hope you are feeling better today girl. Sorry I have not commented in a while. ((hug))

Angela said...

LMAO This is too funny :-).

always kris said...

LMAO! I LOVE this!!

Xmichra said...

ROFL./... that was PERFECT for my day today!

SierraBella said...

Good one!

Chuck said...

i think that i might start carrying Midol wherever i go... just in case.


thanks for stopping by my site, take care.

Tamarai said...

OH man! hahahahaah!

Anonymous said...

LMAO.. good one.:)
tc

I survived my wife going through the change and lived to talk about it but then again so did she.lol