Thursday, October 19, 2006

Have I told you lately...

...that I love ya?

No, actually I wanted to ask if I have told you guys that I have a job as well as going to school. Yes, I'm too tired (or lazy, whatever) to check my own damn archives. (Although I do love you guys! Well, most of you. hehe.) So, I have a part time job at a local retail shop. Right now I'm working three short closing shifts during the week and one long ass shift on Saturdays. But I'm about to cut that back to only Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday because it's too much, I'm getting behind in my classes. And I don't have time to blog!

The good thing is that the corporate office is just down the road, and I'm assuming they have people there to fix the computers, and well, that's sort of my major in school. ;)

And you know what's even neater? My 20% discount off cute-ass clothes! Not that I have the money for clothes right now. Maybe I have blogged about this, or emailed it to somebody because I remember typing that before.

Damn, I'm tired. I've been home about half an hour. Ok, gotta sleep, I have errands I didn't get done today to do tomorrow, plus I still haven't finished cleaning and decorating for Halloween!

Which reminds me, I need a new background picture.

7 comments:

Tamarai said...

You have indeed mentioned the job thing. Hope you go enough rest, my darling and that you get your Hallowe'en stuff sorted out.

ghartstein said...

Take care o'yourself or there'll be nothing left for anyone else!

Xmichra said...

I love the background picture. It is really cute :)

And ya, get those shifts cut.. you will die of exaustion.

Rae Ann said...

we love you too! at this very moment I'm sitting on my porch listening to fourteen 10-11 year old boys playing football in the front yard.

Kelli said...

That retail stuff is hard work..I dont care how cushy you might think it is. I would def cut the hours back.

Love the background.

Miz BoheMia said...

"And I don't have time to blog!"

Ha, ha, haaaa! Only bloggers know how serious and frustrating a thing that is whereas nonbloggers will probably think us losers!

Glad to see you back and congrats on the job!

~ good girl ~ said...

Hey Kat dear dear Kat!

You are a superstar keeping up with everything on your plate AND still daring to dream and hope. Your heart is in the right place, lil fairy. It really is xo

Missed missed you.

Love,
GG