Monday, January 23, 2006

Birthday pictures (part 1)

On B's birthday we took her to the Build-a-Bear shop.

For those that don't know, you pick a stuffed toy, in this case a purple pony, then you get to help stuff it yourself by pushing a foot pedal that works the machine. The stuffing machine is a little noisy, so big sister helped there while B sat with Daddy.


After the pony is stuffed and dressed you have to put her information in the computer to get a certificate. When I asked her what her pony's name was she said "Horsey!" She loves horses.











Here she is with Horsey ready to go.

9 comments:

bubbles said...

sounds as though you ALL had a great time. Happy Birthday B and Horsey!

Tamarai said...

HEY! We got a stuffed cat and a stuffed sheep from the Teddy Bear Company in Peterborough (England) with the same kinda machine! I wanna purple pony! I wanna purple pony!I wanna purple pony!

Chris said...

I love Build a Bear. The little house the kids bring their animals home in is just adorable. Looks like little B had a great time and a Happy Birthday!

Topwomen said...

OK, I have to be honest. My youngest daughter, almost 12, LOVES B A B. The first time I went by myself to buy one for her for Christmas. So I go to the store, and the sales woman was WEIRD. She was psycho like insistent that I warm the heart in my hands before she sewed it in. I said, no that was OK, and she said, with eyes slightly glazed over, that I HAD to do this and was it make a wish or say something else, I don't rememeber. The whole experience was kind of creepy. Having said all that, my daughter can't get enough of them.

Rae Ann said...

My daughter has been begging to go there. I should take her for her birthday next month. Horsey and owner are so cute!!

Xmichra said...

can you get music in them?? I heard you could. Looks like a cool outing! Happy b-day little B!!

Kat said...

You can get animal sounds and maybe music. We didn't this time, but my older daughter's leopard meows.

Anonymous said...

these are great pictures and it's fun watching them build a bear.
thanks for sharing Kat.
Happy Birthday Kat's daughter.
tc

Sar said...

Happy Birthday little B! That's a great place for a kid's b-day party. Nice pictures, Kat. :)