Monday, January 30, 2006

Work space

I got this idea from Top Cat. He seems to have started a trend of posting pictures of your workspace.

I took this picture right after I got my new computer in May. I love my computer, it's a Gateway. You can see my cell phone and a bottle of fingernail polish there. Also, I never blog without caffine. That is Pepsi in the Pooh glass. There is a little rubber ducky on the monitor. Just because.

My workspace looks different now, but it is a complete mess. When I get it cleaned up, I might take better pictures of the area and post them.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! That monitor is awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW...that's a great picture Kat, thanks for posting it.
I got my 19" flatscreen about 4 months ago and I LOVE IT!!!!
so much video space now.

Always have caffiene,, I will keep that in mind when I read your next fiction piece.:)