Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Classy Eye Candy

Well, it has been a while since my last eye candy post, so this is going to be a big one.

I decided to use classy as a theme not knowing how hard it would be to find classy actors!

Most yummy and classy, Hugh Jackman.













Bond, James Bond. Yes Pierce Bronson is my favorite Bond ever.












Well, everyone knows who Mel Gibson is. I almost didn't think of him, it has been so long since he has been in front of the cameras.














And for the men....



A very classy Diane Lane. I just saw her in Must Love Dogs, great movie!










And Kate Winslet. This is a picture of her from Finding Neverland. My favorite of her movies.

6 comments:

truckdriver_sefl said...

That Diane Lane is a real classy hottie!!

Ya gotta have your eye candy fix from time to time!

Miz BoheMia said...

Ooooh! Hugh Jackman is yummy!

As for the ladies, I love 'em both.

Anonymous said...

Diane Lane is very hot and Kate has a natural beauty..
thanks, think I'll go daydream now.:)

tc

Kelli said...

Good choices Kat...I like eye candy days..

Day by Day said...

Ha... I did a post on "mind candy" ... and purrr to all of the above...

bubbles said...

Hugh Jackman is too hairy looking and is a bit of a camellon.....Pierce is on the hairy side as well but he is the best Bond....Mel is a bit hairy... but I don't care...I LOVE HIM!

If I swung in the other direction I would be ALL over Diane Lane...she has aged so gracefully and just has a classy look...I want to be her! LOL As for KAte winslet she is pretty when made up...in my opinion...you know one of those average people that makes up really well.

So there is my take on your post! LOL!