Tuesday, April 25, 2006

On a lighter note...

After a nice chat with a friend today, I'm feeling a lot more cheerful, so I decided to post something nicer than my last post. Here are some pictures from our trip to the Smokeys this past Sunday.

Here are the girls in the back of the car. T is reading, she didn't even know I took the picture!













Going through Pigeon Forge we saw a lot of old cars, apparently there was a show going on. This one caught my eye. I think it's a Camero, someone clue me in if I'm wrong!













Once in the mountains, we went to our favorite eating spot. The view from our picnic area.













The girls.













Checking out the stream up close.













Doe, a deer, a female deer. This was in Cades Cove. Poor little B missed it, she fell asleep before we got there. We told her next time we go up we will start in Cades Cove and work back the other way so she can look for a deer.

7 comments:

Tamarai said...

Certainly a lot more tranquil than your previous post...

Miz BoheMia said...

What beautiful pictures! Glad to hear it went well and you guys had fun!

Chris said...

Aww. Looks like a fun time was had by all. :)

truckdriver_sefl said...

Wow take me take me I wanna gooooooo!!!

Kelli said...

Im so jealous..I love Pigeon Fordge..and I love Cades Cove. I always say that I am going to bike it..but I have yet to even attempt. I want to go back so bad!!

Sar said...

Oh dear, I have a lot of catching up to do. First, *sympathetic hugs* for the previous post, and just know you can borrow the stiletto anytime, sweetie. It packs a helluva crunch. ;) And for this one, thanks for sharing the pictures (the rock one is my favorite). Glad you all had fun. You clearly deserve it!

Rae Ann said...

Yeah, it looks like a Camero, but I'm not totall sure either. A trip to the mountains is always good for the soul!