Saturday, April 08, 2006

I trimmed my bush!

That's right, I trimmed my bush. It was getting awfully long and scraggly.


It was starting to block some necessary equipment. Well, I suppose not everyone agrees it is necessary, especially old timers, but I do. Why, I use it about every day!


Luckily I have this awesome electric bush trimmer. Zip, zip and the job is done.


I was thinking I should just get rid of the bush all together, but I'm kinda fond of it. So I simply gave it a nice trim job.


Anywho, here is a picture of my trimmed up bush, and that most necessary piece of equipment.





Don't forget to check out my fiction friday in the next post.


9 comments:

ghartstein said...

So would this have been double-meaning Saturday? Great post....and nice bush!

Unknown said...

LMAO...you got me! I was almost afraid to scroll down to the photo!

Rae Ann said...

That is SO FUNNY!!!

Chris said...

Okay, I knew you were setting us up for a joke, but this was damn funny. Between this one and the topless HNT, you're quite the tease. ;)

Anonymous said...

I found this post to be highly erotic..you nasty woman you!

I'm out of blogging time today but I'll be back to read your story this week.

BTW, your trimmed bush looks great.:)

tc

Xmichra said...

bwwahaa! that was frickin' great Kat!! hehe..

And I adore your bush *blushes*

truckdriver_sefl said...

:-}!!!

Day by Day said...

hehehehehe... hehehehe... hehehehe...

bubbles said...

hehe you said bush....glad i pointed it out that you needed a trim. LMAO!