Monday, April 17, 2006

Picture tag

I was tagged. Here’s the instructions:
1. Choose a search engine.
2. Pick 5 random blog friends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image to represent your friend - share it.


This was a lot harder than I thought it would be.Some of the people I picked are already tagged, the rest of you have fun with it!



Bubbles : Surprising




















Xmichra : Mother




















Chris : Storyteller














Anne : Brave and strong





















Top Cat : poetry

9 comments:

Xmichra said...

great pictures! I personally loved this tag just for the images that seem to pop up. Glad you had fun with it!!

Kelli said...

Oh...big big hug to you..that was sweet.

I cant wait to do it!!

The Village Idiot said...

Thanks for coming by to play the movie quote quiz...

I will have to do Disney next time ;)

bubbles said...

surprising???? Really??? So what exactly is that that surpri.....wait....never mind... we'll keep All of that on the down low. LOL!

Kelli said...

yeah..I just finsihed mine..it WAS really hard! Whew! I need a drink!

truckdriver_sefl said...

What a great job!! :-}

Rae Ann said...

How cool! I think I'll try this.

Anonymous said...

thanks kat..I'll get going on this.
tc

Anonymous said...

kat..I meant to tell you how beautiful the picture is you chose for me..thank you so much.
I'm working on this tag but it will probably be this weekend.:)
tc