Sunday, April 23, 2006

My fours

Xmichra had this over at her site and since I haven't done it before, I thought I would give it a go.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Accounts receivable clerk
2. Office assistant
3. Cashier
4. Mother

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Moulin Rouge
2. Star Wars trilogy (the old ones)
3. You've got mail
4. French Kiss (I love Meg Ryan, ok?)

Four places I have lived:
1. Knoxville, Tennessee
2. New Market, Alabama
3. Niceville, Florida
4. Pine Bluff Arsenal, Arkansas (don't laugh, the Army made us!)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Charmed
2. Law and Order Criminal Intent
3. Crossing Jordan
4. NCIS
5. CSI
I couldn't decide on just four favorites.

Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Destin, Florida
3. Pensacola, Florida
4. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Web sites I visit daily:
1. Spontaneous Fiction (Chris has this really awesome story going right now called Amorlia. He even has links leading to the beginning for those that haven't read it yet. Go check it out.)
2. Google, there's always something I need to know about
3. All my regular blogs
4. My own blog

Four places I love to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Applebees
3. Chilis
4. Silver Spoon

Four places I would love to be right now:
1. On a beach
2. In a spa
3. Disney World (it really is the happiest place on Earth)
4. The mountains

Four friends who I’ve tagged that I think will respond:
No tagging, I've done enough of that lately. If you want to do it, go ahead just let me know to make sure I come and see!

6 comments:

bubbles said...

neato bajito! You forgot to make it bold...lol....I think I knew all of your fours. DOes that mean we talk too much?

Anonymous said...

awesome..I love finding out more about my friend kat.:)
tc
great job on the pic in the background of the post.

Rae Ann said...

I love the pic in the background!! I looks awesome!

Rae Ann said...

IT looks awesome. Geez, I need to proofread... lol

Unknown said...

Wasn't Kevin Kline amazing in "French Kiss"?

Xmichra said...

It was hard for me to think up more 'fours' for some of those (tv and food no problem, but places? yiesh!), but Karma had tagged me and I felt so special!! hehe. I love tags though, even if i normally do not tag.

This is awesome though, you and I have a lot in common. Except you have been to the happiest place on earth.. and I would really love to go one day.